Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com makes every effort to ensure that our posted specifications, images, pricing, and product availability are as correct and timely as possible. We apologize for any discrepancies that may occur. Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com reserves the right to make any and all changes deemed necessary in the course of business including but not limited to pricing, product specifications, quantities, and product availability.
All notices from SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. shall be made either by regular mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC..
Copyright © 2020 SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC.. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2020 SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC.. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC.. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. and its subsidiaries.
We want to provide you with a secure online experience. On-line privacy and security are of the greatest importance at Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com. We want to ensure that your private & critical information such as your credit card number, your name, company name, addresses, and telephone numbers are safe.
If for any reason you are still concerned about the security of your credit card information, or are uncomfortable ordering on-line, please feel free to contact us via email, telephone, or fax to complete your order. Ph.# (586) 758-3800 FAX#: (586) 758-3802 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com On-line store is here to offer you another convenient way to order from www.Jo-Plug.com we want you to be assured that our sales, engineering, and customer service staff are here to serve you via the best way possible for you - by telephone, fax, email, or electronically.
Thank you for visiting www.Jo-Plug.com on-line store. You may be assured that the personal information you provide to Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com over the internet is treated with utmost care to ensure safety, security, and confidentiality.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Disclosure: Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com does not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise provide customer identifiable information to third parties (except as required by subpoena, search warrant or other legal process). It may, however, provide this information to its affiliated companies in order to serve you better.
Security: Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com has implemented technology, security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of customer information from unauthorized access or improper use. We continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- The Supplier may modify specifications provided the modifications do not adversely affect the performance of the Products. In addition, the Supplier may furnish suitable substitutes for materials unobtainable because of priorities or regulations established by government authority, or non-availability of materials from its suppliers.
- All descriptions, illustrations and any other information relating to the Products contained in the Supplier's catalogues, brochures, price lists, advertising material and any sales or other particulars or literature are made by way of general description, are approximate only and for the general guidance and information of the Buyer. They shall not constitute warranties or representations by the Supplier, nor shall they form part of any Contract.
Prices, specifications, and delivery date referenced in the Supplier's quotations are for information only and shall not be binding on the Supplier until all technical requirements have been agreed and the Supplier has accepted the Buyer's order. Quotations terminate if the Buyer does not place an order with the Supplier within 60 days.
By submitting an order to the Supplier, the Buyer agrees to be subject to these Conditions in their entirety. All orders must be bona fide commitments showing definite prices and quantities and mutually agreed shipping dates. No order, whether or not, submitted in response to a quotation by the Supplier, shall be binding upon the Supplier until accepted in writing by the Supplier or payment received.
Prices and Taxes
The prices for Products shall be the price quoted by the Supplier to the Buyer, and the fee for Services shall be the fee agreed in the Proposal or, in either case, as otherwise agreed between the parties in writing. Prices and fees do not include taxes, transport charges, insurance and export and/or import charges or duties including without limitation sales, value added tax, use or excise taxes, applicable to the Products sold and or Services supplied under any Contract, which taxes and other charges may, in the Supplier's discretion, be added by the Supplier to the sale price and or fees or billed separately and which taxes and other charges shall be paid by the Buyer unless the Buyer provides the Supplier with any necessary tax exemption certificate. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Buyer shall be liable to pay the Supplier's charges for transport, packaging, insurance and export and/or import clearance
- The Supplier warrants that all Products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from delivery to the Buyer. The Buyer shall be responsible for determining that the Product is suitable for the Buyer's use and that such use complies with any applicable law.
- The Supplier warrants that it shall perform the Services substantially in accordance with the Proposal and with reasonable skill and care.
- Provided that the Buyer notifies the Supplier in writing of any claimed defect in the Product immediately upon discovery and any such Product is returned at the Buyer's risk to the Supplier, transportation charges prepaid, within one year from date of delivery and upon examination the Supplier determines to its satisfaction, after a reasonable period to inspect such Products, that such Product is defective in material or workmanship, the Supplier shall, at its option, repair or replace the Products, shipment to the Buyer prepaid.
- The Supplier shall have a reasonable time to make such repairs or to replace such Product. Any repair or replacement of Products shall not extend the period of warranty. This warranty is limited to a period of one year.
- If the Buyer fails to pay when due any portion of any payment due from the Buyer to the Supplier under a Contract or otherwise, all warranties and remedies granted under this section may, at the Supplier's option, be terminated.
- THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES APPLY ONLY TO THE BUYER, AS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, AND ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SUPPLIER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY,
SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC..
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC..
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC., which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (Mastercard, VISA, or Discover). SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Summary of Return Policy.
- 10 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
- Returned materials must be received at Spence Industries, Inc. in new condition and in original packaging.
- Altered items are not eligible for return.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Shipping and Delivery
- The Supplier shall deliver or arrange for the delivery of All orders via United Parcel Service (UPS) unless otherwise requested.
- We can ship via other carriers including FedEx, DHL and USPS. We require an account number for the selected carrier.
International Shipping: Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
You may send any questions or concerns about your online privacy, to Spence Industries, Inc. and www.Jo-Plug.com, via the contact us information.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by SPENCE INDUSTRIES INC.. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.